Terms & conditions and Privacy Policies
- USE OF THE SITE
Ancestras will inform, in an easy and accessible manner, the steps that the User must follow to purchase the products offered through the Site, and will inform the User via e-mail once the product purchase request is received.
This request will go through a process of validation of the User's data, collection of the products of the order based on the available stock, validation of the payment by the User and, finally, the sale will be closed by issuing the corresponding document, which will be sent to the User by e-mail once the order has been sent. The mere fact that the User follows the steps indicated for such purposes in this site to make a purchase, is equivalent to accepting that the Company has effectively complied with the conditions contained in this clause.
- USER'S RESPONSIBILITY
It is the full responsibility of the User to corroborate the data and information provided by him when making a purchase: names and surnames, ID number, telephone, mail, address, etc.. Any error in these, will be of his absolute responsibility.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by Users may only be used by the Company to perfect sales contracts, receive payments and improve the work of information and marketing of products and services with Users, and may not be given to third parties unrelated to the Company.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are set on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the web pages or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information through the use of the following technologies:
Cookies are small information files installed by the websites you visit and stored in the browser of the device you use to access the Internet (for example, your computer or cell phone). These files help the website to memorize information about your visit and to facilitate your next visit. To do this, they save the user's actions and preferences for a certain period of time, save or recognize your user name, the language in which you wish to browse the website or other settings.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), e-mail address and telephone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to prepare orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipments, and delivering invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you;
examine our orders for fraud or potential risks; and when in accordance with the preferences you shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, in general, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating reports and statistics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to evaluate the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Woocommerce technology in our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can learn more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/. You can unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. WARRANTY AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The products offered by Ancestras on its site have a warranty and it is very important that you read carefully how it works in order to use it without any problem:
- Warranty for product failure: If you receive a product that presents a failure, we offer a warranty period that is detailed in the description of each product.
- Garantía por daño: Si recibes un producto que presente algún daño, contáctanos inmediatamente, es decir, en un plazo no mayor a 24 hrs. If you exceed this period, the product warranty will not be effective, since it will be assumed that the product was damaged by misuse.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS AND MONEY
You can request an exchange or return of the product in the following cases:
- If you received a different product than the one you ordered.
- If the product is defective.
To request an exchange or return of a product you have the first 16 hours from receipt to do so as long as:
- The products have not been used.
- It must be in the original packaging and in good condition.
- If they are sealed products (original seals).
- In the case of fragile products (containing any material subject to breakage), these must be in their original packaging with all the corresponding protections.
- The delivery service for the return shall be at the User's expense.
- The replacement of products is done after receipt and validation of the good condition of the product.
- The refund is requested through our platform ancestras.pe. 100% of the purchase will be refunded within 24 hours. If the refund is requested after 24 hours, the value will be affected by applying the discounts for the commissions of the payment gateways, Culqi and Visa.
In relation to the return for failure, the company can offer the following form of compensation: Exchange of the product for the same model or for another product of the same value of the purchase.
- PRODUCT SHIPMENT
Products purchased through the site shall be subject to the dispatch and delivery conditions available on the site. The information on the place of shipment is the sole responsibility of the User.
Delivery times may depend on the delivery company and region where you live, in more distant regions the delivery time may be longer:
- If you live in Lima Metropolitana, deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 17:00 hrs, within 3 to 5 working days. The shipment of your purchase will be notified via whatsapp.
- If you live in regions, deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 19:00 hrs, and the time will depend on where you are: from 3 to 5 working days or a maximum of 15 working days in extreme regions.
*Important: The delivery company we work with is:
- Olva Courier
In case you receive your order incomplete or a defective product, you must send us a picture to email@example.com to solve the situation.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The texts, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source codes and other contents included in this site are the property of the Company, or it has, where appropriate, the right to reproduce them and, in this sense, are protected by the intellectual and industrial property legislation in force and applicable.
- MINIMUM HIRING AGE
We do not sell products to minors. Minors under the age of 18 may only use Ancestras services under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ancestras may modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the modified terms on the site. All modified terms will become effective 7 (seven) days after their publication.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on Monday, June 13, 2022.